I was raised in the Washington, DC area and graduated from Churchill High School in Potomac, MD. In 1989, I accepted a football scholarship to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where I was named to the Atlantic Coast Conference’s Academic Honor Role and earned a starting position at offensive guard under head football coach Mack Brown.
Football taught me the importance of preparation, teamwork, effective communication, discipline, perseverance, and above all, the power of having a positive attitude. Since entering the workforce in 1992, I’ve used these skills to achieve success as a salesman, senior executive, business owner, non-profit board member, and commercial real estate broker & developer.
I combine my vast deal-making experiences in a wide variety of industries with the mentoring lessons I’ve learned from some of the Carolina’s brightest real estate and business minds. I use all that I’ve learned to help my clients & investors make profitable decisions about commercial real estate.
I can help you achieve your desired outcome if you are:
• Seeking office, industrial or retail space to lease for your business
• Seeking office, industrial or retail space to purchase for your business
• A property owner that needs to lease vacant space
• A property owner that wants to sell an asset
• An investor seeking great returns from commercial real estate
My team and I are ready to assist, so please contact me at 704-507-7707 or firstname.lastname@example.org